Capturing my thoughts
That's rite.
I agree with Karen. Ask and you will receive.
Didn't plan this, didn't plan to post an entry today but I can't help it. It's simply too hilarious for me. What a way to start a week. So to the VP of the Penguin Assn, this entry is for you!
I thought after my previous entry, that'll be all for the week....end of the "penguin saga" that we had over the weekend...until when I was as usual, stocking up a few packets of tissues into my bag for the new week. I was getting ready to leave the house and I found some new packets of tissues that my mom bought. It was actually overturned so that I do not know what's the cover picture of the pocket tissue...I turned it over, I was SHOCKED! Oh man!!!!! And I was like ROTFL (stands for "Roll On The Floor Laughing ~ something that Jin Hao taught me..haha).
I see Penguin AGAIN!!!!!!! Goodness....how "timely"?!!? can things be...
Hahahaha...say whatever you want, but I've scanned the pocket tissues in to show ya!

Wahahaha...4 designs worz!!!
9:56 PM